miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

Do you fear the snake or the snake fears you?


Do you bite the snake or the snake bites you? 

Flower garden or kingdom of snake what do you want? 
Close your eyes- thousand snakes are waiting for you

Only the fools talk with snake
The snake bites you for self- defense

The snake is deaf but you hear! 



Today is all about snakes, I don't know why it was the main theme in my dreams, SNAKES everywhere.  Why? It doesn't matter to me, maybe my  subconscious needs to express the anxiety with this art expression.

Searching the net I found a magnificent artist call Mihai Cristie, from Romania too. It seems that the new surrealism art it's kind of present in this country.
The paintings reminds me the old paintings of Dalí, not just for the images, technique  is similar too.

Enjoy the paintings please, really good job!

http://mihaicriste.blogspot.com.es/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario