martes, 26 de febrero de 2013

Stargazing Dreams

Let's try it! I thought about it two hours ago, it's time to show people how you see the world, and if they don't like it, you can say that at least you tried.

Sorry for this sentence full of topics, but what I'm trying to describe is full of topics too, ART. And is not only art, I think that is ART (with capitals letters) what I'm searching for.

I have always admired surrealism, and nowadays it is to easy to found it in the street with graffitis everywhere, you can allow your imagination to found  whatever you want in images. Maybe is time to show this ART and try to put it in the galleries and museums.

I HAD A DREAM, is what I say every morning to my self, normally very intense ones, and sometimes I can keep dreaming and turn my dreams in my own personally desires. That's the purpose of this blog ,try to find art that it's first of all GOOD ART, and second REPRESENTATIVE in my own personal taste.

I would like to start with an image that represents all this.



Art painting, by Adrian Borda. Romania.
I add you the website of this fantastic artist, check it, I've the sensation that his originality will make you feel strange at the time you are seeing them.

http://www.adrianborda.com/


2 comentarios: