jueves, 28 de febrero de 2013

The endless imagination in a Dream

Beauty is more than appearance
Beauty is love
The graceful wings of a dove
The endless imagination in a dream


First of all, I tried so hard last night to dream in black and white; conclusion: I failed. Impossible attempt this time.
But of course, my subconscious was working and I was able to see lots of faces, of people I know mostly. I was standing there, actually in the middle of nowhere, faces were kind, with big eyes and small mouths. When I got up I started looking for something similar in the net, and I found this:

Surrealistic portraits by artist Mandy Tsung. Incarnate the vulnerability and sexuality of a face. She works trying to capture the emotions that faces can transmit. It's very curious because she is inspired by the magazine faces ( as well as nature) but she deforms the reality, and turn a face to a even more beautiful one.

I could not decide only for one picture, but this one was incredible in my opinion, look at the great utilization of the colours and the magnificent stroke that she uses.

Please take a look to her website: http://mandytsung.com/, incredible work!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario